Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

im thinking of getting my hair cut short, bit like vic beckhams new style with one side slightly longer then the other, coz my hair at the mo is mid length and i hate it coz it flicks out!! is a short hair style okay to manage, easy to straighten, ect???



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

It is easy, however you have to think that that type of hair cut is difficult to pull because it demands a thin and well defined face because short hair gives you a chubbier face!



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

Hi,



I've got a smilar style - my hair is short at the back and longer at the sides.



I love it - it's really easy to wash and maintain and feels very light and feminine. I can either straighten the sides and wear them down, or wear some pretty clips or a headband to keep the hair from my face. So it's a versatile style too.



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

my gf just got her hair done and she finds it easier to wash, style and maintain, the only thing in concern is making sure you hairstyle complements the shape of your face as its gonna take a long time to change.



good luck



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

it's easier to manage, tangles a lot less, and dries so much faster. When you go swimming, you don't have to tie it back or worry if it wraps around your throat- and most of the time, you don't have to staighten it. short hair is faily straight on its own. when you dry it, though, don't let it just hang out and dry, unless you want a flipped look. Comb it back and wait for it to dry and bit, then comb it how you want and let it f=dry the rest of the way.



Beleive me, short hair IS a lot easier to manage- and you can do a lot with it.



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

Well, I'm not sure that's Posh's hair-lenght would suit you if your hair flicks out.. I have afro american and french origins, my hair was awful to comb .. I cut my hair just a bit shorter than natalie portman on this pic, i never looked better ( please don't take notice of the hideous dress...) http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/Undressed/20...



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

I used to have short hair (just below my ears) and it was very easy to manage. my hair is pretty thick and naturally a bit wavy so it has a mind of it's own sometimes, but it was very easy to manage when it was short. washing was quick and straightening was super quick. although everyone said my hair looked great, i felt that i didn't have very many options on how to wear my hair because it was too short to put up. short hair may work well for you. you should probably ask your hair dresser about how to manage a short style.



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

Short styles are easy to manage if you already know how to work with your hair to get the results you want. Everyones hair is different. I have cowlicks in the back, the nape of my neck, actually. So if I go short, I have to go boy-hair short. Right now my hair is halfway down my back. My husband and son prefer it long. I won't be getting it cut short again for a while. But it was easier for me to take care of, certainly. With my hair as it is now, I have to use many different styling products just to get it to keep from frizzing out. Likely your hair has been cut on a wave, and that is what is making it flick out naturally. You can always use a good styling gel and round brush to help blow dry it under or outward, whichever you prefer. So, in order to get rid of the hair that flicks out, you either have to let it grow another inch or two or get your hair cut above the spot where it flicks out.



Happens to me every time I grow my hair out. Once it is done growing past all the waves, it's easy. But if it is cut on a wave, it is very hard to deal with. My hair is very stubborn!



Good luck, whatever you decide!



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

short hair is really easy to manage, (dry, shampoo, etc.). thee thing is you can't do as many styles but there still are some you can use. i just got my haircut about shoulder legnth so i have been seeing how easy it really is.



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

I have short hair and I love it because it's easy to style, easy to dry, and you can do different things with it, but you always have a 'look' as opposed to a boring head of floppy hair.



I would say though, I find it depressing that people are inspired to get haircuts because of what Victoria Beckham has, I can't think of a less inspiring style icon. I have asymetric hair, and in my job I do get girls copying me (I'm a dj) but as soon as it happens a few times, I change again. Be yourself!



Any girls with short hair, pros and cons please!?

well dear go for it i love it i have short hair its nt that hard to straighten it %26amp; i love Victoria hair well we like to see things on ppl be 4 we do it , its adorable isnt it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc