Friday, June 18, 2010

Short hair problem!!?

I just had my hair cut. Shorter than my shoulders. Before I cut my hair I was able to tie it into a ponytail and out it up. I looked pretty good. Now its not in my favor. I need some ideas for short hair.



Short hair problem!!?

There is this girl in my class who has just the length of your hair..and she makes it look really good. Try straightening it as straight as you can get it. That looks really cute. If it's fuzzy put some straightening hair product so it stays straighter. Also try making a bob look. Blow dry it and brush it under. The other way she wears it is she hairsprays it and makes the top like a bob, but then on the bottom makes it turn out. Really Cute! Good luck!



Short hair problem!!?

two pony tails? Or leave it loose(flat iron it)



Short hair problem!!?

Put some clips in your hair; clip your bangs back and make a poof.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc