Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

my hair is quite long! but i really fancy a shorter look but i get scared to cut my hair short! i know it will grow back but i still keep on thinking bwt it! here is two pictures let me no if u think they are nice! i have an oval face with brown hair! thankyou



http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id...



http://www.beautyriot.com/article.php?id...



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Love the first pic hate the 2nd, the 2nd looks kinda dry and frizzy. Just be careful as a couple of years ago i got my lovely long hair cut into a bob (similar to 1st pic) and tho i liked it it needed doing every single day, washing and blowdrying to keep it looking good. Long hair is so versatile as you can put it up if you are having a cant be bothered day or if it needs washing but you dont have the time. Another word of warning once you go shorter its sooo easy to keep going shorter and before you know it you've gone to far, Go a really great salon and pick their brains. lots of luck x



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

there both nice but i like the bottom pic best...and it will look good on you



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i think it is nice leave it alone don't cut your hair you will regret it



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I like the first piture best. And I think you should go for it! I used to have mine quite short so I've grown it for a change :-p But 2 of my mates who had long hair got it cut short and it looks great, I think it can suit pretty much anyone!!!



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i think you would look good in either...but i prefer the first...you can do more with it...hope i helped and good luck!;-)



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

The first one's cute. It's not really that short. I think that it's a good length. You should do it! :)



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hiya,



My hair was down to my mid back and i got it cut into a graduated bob.



At first it was really strange but then i got used to it, i couldnt believe how fast my hair grew and i was really happy that i got it cut.



I think you should just got for it. After all people always pay compliments after a hair cut especially if its a big difference what have you got to lose!



Everybody needs a change!



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I think you will regret it :O



i mean the styles are REALLY cute..but I dont think you will want to chop off all you hair.



What you can do is get those styles but longer. Like a choppy layered look



http://images.meredith.com/lhj/images/08...



such as this.



keep your style longer. you can do SO many things with long hair, and the hair stylist may even mess up and you will have to live with short ugly hair that you can do nothing with.



but if you want, take a chance and get that.



hope i help[:



good luck!



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i like the first one better



but here r some other ideas



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!?

hi as a salon owner and stylist I would have you model for my salon anytime, and the bottom style would look absolutely stunning on you, also you have great bone structure you could carry off any style, but without doubt shorter would suit you best, as I said I would have you in to model this cut if you lived in the West Country, you certainly would not be paying



for the cut, go for it girl there is no need to be scared of having your haircut, let it open up the real you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc