Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

Time



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

I've heard there are certain vitamins you can take to help grow hair and nails. I don't know the name, you'd have to research it.



But good question, I wanna know too.



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

A good diet full of fresh fruits and veggies and good fats like avocados and nuts. Also, plenty of good water. It won't grow real fast, but maybe a little faster than if you did nothing, and it will be healthy and shiny, too.



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

I think vitimin E works...



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

You wait.



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

why dont u try eggs ur self. u should just use it for 8 weeks.just mix virgin olive oil with the eggs and leave on ur hair for ATLEAST 30 MI N



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

well if you look just to the right and a centimeter above your navel you will find the reset button press and hold it for a month or two and your hair will be back to the same lenght it was.



( life doesn't always have a fast fix,sorry) Vitamine A,D,E



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

peanut butter and carrot oil



P.S: good luck!!!!!!



Ok if eggs dont work wut will. I got my hair cut too short. how do i grow it quick?

did you know beer is good for your hair? I had a friend that did that and it work for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc