Sunday, June 20, 2010

Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

I am thinking of getting a buzzcut. Probably like a number 3 or 4 on top.



i had my hair cut short with scissors 2 summers ago and am thinking/wondering if it would look good buzzed (this wasnt buzzed) http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



this is my current hair http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



any opinions of whether or not i should go get it buzzed?



Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

You look much better with shorter hair. I think you could get away with a 2 on the sides and then a 3 on top. Don't buzz it all off though!



Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

no i dont think u have the right shaped face for it



Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

Short is good, but I don't like the idea of a buzz... just get a decent razor cut or with scissors... You have a nice face and good hair, shame not to make the most of it.



Cheers



Lisa



Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

you look way better with the first hair cut short but not buzzed ...with the shape of your face bald doesnt cut it...



Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

No i definitly like the longer look for you and it would also look even better if you took a brush to it. good luck!! =]



Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

I think your current hair style suits u better than the short one, but either way, it doesnt make u look dramatically different so dw bout it



Does short hair look better? 10 pts?

I think it would look really cute if you just cut it somewhat shorter.. but not buz it all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc